search of an individual with an B.S. in Accounting or finance for our Vienna,
VA office. Individual must have a minimum of 6 years of auditing
and accounting experience and have a broad understanding of generally accepted
accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards. Compensation will be based upon
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Be responsible
for managing all phases of an engagement from planning to issuance of
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client audit engagements with the ability to
manage to budget.
interact with key client management to gather information, resolve
audit-related issues, and make recommendations for business and process
- Manage the preparation of financial statements and management letters.
- Review and prepare work papers to ensure documentation adequately supports
- Deliver timely and direct feedback to engagement teams that contributes to the
ongoing development of the team and individual members.
- Provide subject matter expertise within areas of responsibility.
- Be responsible
for participating in audit department administration including billing,
scheduling, and staff development.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Degree in Accounting or related field
CPA license required
of six years of experience providing accounting and financial services is
preferred, exceptions can occur based on work to be performed
- Strong leadership skills and experience
supervising multiple team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and
in Microsoft Office products
- Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow experience a plus.
analytical skills, detail oriented, and thorough documentation skills.
In search of an individual with an B.S. in Accounting or finance for our Vienna, VA office. Individual must have a minimum of 5 years of auditing and accounting experience and have a broad understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
Other qualifications needed are:
- Certified Public Accountant or candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years of audit experience at a CPA firm.
- Experience working with Word and Excel; Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented, and thorough documentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction, learn, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, personable, ambitious, reliable, and enthusiastic.
- Position has the potential for growth.
Individual must have 2-5 years of auditing and accounting experience and have a broad understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards. Individual must be a self-starter and demonstrate proficiency working with Microsoft products and Thomson Reuters Checkpoint SmartPractice Aids.Experience with Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow is a plus. Individual would be involved in the performance of audits, reviews, compilations, and preparation engagements, including 401(k) Benefit Plan and not-for profit entity audits. Must be able to work independently and have theflexibility for occasional travel.This position has the potential for growth.Compensation will be based upon experience.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Perform the auditing process from start to finish
- Primary point of contact with clients
- Performance of audits, reviews, and compilations
- Ensure all audits work in a time bound manner.
- Use best practices to conduct high quality audits.
- Working on audit procedures
- Risk and controls assessment
- Ensure efficiency of internal controls
- Managing risks
- Attending meetings
- Reporting to audit principle and engagement partner
- Being aware of industry developments
- Works as an effective team member to successfully complete engagements including:
- Preparing financial statements,
footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Establishing work schedules using
effective project management techniques.
- Researching and analyzing financial
statement and audit related issues
- Assisting with engagement
administration including developing audit programs and customized procedures,
budgets and engagement letters.
- Minimum of 2 years public tax preparation experience.
- CPAs preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, and CCH Axcess Tax a plus.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
We offer a full benefits package and bonuses based on performance. Salary commensurate with education and experience. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Firm's policy is to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individual regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirements of sponsorship at any point in the future.